Pages

My World Baner, 2 & 3 BHK Apartments In Pune

My World Baner is a upcoming residential apartment project by Achalare Associates and Rachana Lifestyle in Pune.

My World Baner is being promoted as the festive themed residential project where everyday will be a festival celebration.

My World Baner offers 2 BHK and 3 BHK apartments with area 1144 Sq.ft - 1483 Sq.ft.
Prices for apartments at My World Baner start at 52 lakhs.

My World Baner Contact Information :
Site Address : S.No. 128, Near Orchid School, Baner, Pune 411045.
Call :  +91 99222 52000 / 99222 53000
Website: http://myworldpune.com/

2 comments:

  1. Real Estate AdvisiorFebruary 19, 2021 at 4:02 PM

    Hello,
    Found this Information very Useful, thanks for sharing this information. Also I have found these 1bhk and 2bhk flats in Bavdhan Pune
    I have found Shahpoorji Pollonji Group properties very good and with all safety measure taken with all digital equipments equipped. Beside they are very luxurious 1bhk and 2bhk apartments in bhavdhan. Fore more details do visit site!!!

    ReplyDelete

Flipkart